söndag 16 juni 2013

Rosy Cozy


Shirt from Abercrombie and Fitch, tank from Hollister, Jeans from Denim & Supply (Ralph Lauren)

Today was probably one of the most touching days of my life. I got to see one of my closest friends mom get married. And her mother hasn't had it easy, non in her family has. It was just a miracle from God! I can't tell you how happy I am for them right now (I'm actually crying right now).

I truly love this family with al my heart and I am blessed to have the eldest daughter as my best friend! The flowers in the pics are from the party after the wedding. A few girls and myself worked as a waitress´ at the wedding reception and as a thank you we got to take some of the flowers home plus that the bride and groom thanked us personally and gave us each a Victorias Secret Body Mist.

So now I'm home with a head ace and pain in my knee but in Jesus Name it will disappear before tomorrow so I can go to work!
So now I'm going to watch a movie and lay down before I hit the sac!

Lots of Love
Joy

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar