torsdag 30 maj 2013

Just around the River bend



Today's look: Shirt and Bag from H&M, Jeans from Denim & Supply (Ralph Lauren), Cardigan from Hollister, Shoes secondhand. 


Today has been a full day of inventory in our biggest store here in Stockholm, my feet are actually acing. Wow, but I got this great uplifting text from my best friend Becca, reminding me that today it's just 1 month until we head off to USA!! Oh I can't wait!
Now I'm preparing for a fitting for my good friend Emma who graduates from Swedish high school next week. I'm sewing her dress, if you hadn't guessed that yet.

Oh and speeking of dresses; I sat yesterday thinking about the past five months and how many dresses I've made and still making. I'm up to 12 dresses, and I've finished 2. So I'm bacically using all my free time to sew.
I don't mind coz I love it!
I should get to it, haha.

Lots of Love
Joy



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar